Monday 7 October 2013

400

Four hundred! Eh? What did I waffle on about then? Not going to read back to find out, you can do that.


It's not like this today I can tell you. Mr Crofter Dad may be outside waving at things, wondering what The Crofter said about something but, the rain is lashing down and there's probably a foot of mud and sh*te slopping around the place.


And if you think I'm going down the road in this today you have another think coming! Eh? I bet Turk is inside again dodging the wetness though. And Mr Crofter is ensconced in his tooth factory.


Sue Crofter will be sorting the house as usual, bringing a measure of decorum about the place.

I'm sat by the fire at home. Eh? Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!