Saturday 20 March 2010

75

The Crofter

I'm not long back from a walk on the road to/from nowhere where I bumped into our councillor Mr Maciver who was collecting his sheep ready for lambing. Walked all the way from Ness too. I was most impressed. I like Mr Maciver I must say - using shanks' pony instead of a quad is a definite plus in my books.

Then The Crofter popped in for a cup of tea and a perusing of the pictures I've been taking over the past few weeks and have been appearing on here - along with some pseudo-information. No doubt I will be taking snaps again as the coows calf the sheeps lamb and the veg wilt.
The sun is shining but Mr Crofter has not done the brakes on the dumper - although the parts are off the thing and awaiting pipes so that it all can be put together again.

weather; Lovely.


Please feel free to leave comments on this blog. They are all read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!