On the Isle of Lewis off the west coast of mainland Scotland lies a croft inhabited by an English off-comer. His Dad lives nearby and helps him run the croft. This is a photographic record of their lives as it unfolds.
A long day
-
The gallery is only open from 11 to 4.30...but it does feel a long day
when you add 1½ hour's total travelling on top..and that is the quickest,
in the ...
Lambing starts with a bang!!!!
-
[image: Image may contain: one or more people, dog and outdoor]
Well lambing where to start!!!! We went out to bring in the ewes ready to
lamb in the barn...
Letting go
-
It's been about 6 weeks since I last posted. In truth, I don't quite know
how to start, or what to say. I've been writing every day, in my journal,
...
Don't tell me - taken on a Perky-o
ReplyDelete(I'll get me coat)