Monday 22 September 2014

497

Ok, we're back. Bin holidaying and Mr Crofter Sir, him of the committees etc has been to the ram sale at Stirling - but no-one bought him so he came back.

Oh, excuse me while I roll around the floor overcome with mirth of my own making.

Right, I'm over that now. And no I have not been down to see Himself today. It's raining and I don't want to ruin my hairstyle. As if I have a hairstyle. EH?



Oh look, a lovely snap of our HHHCB lurking thereabouts on The Crofters croft making the place prettier than it really is or something. She must have followed me down one day, in the sun.


Oh, there he is, pretending to work again no doubt. He does this from time to time when I go down to see him. I'm not fooled.

1 comment:

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!