I know, you have all been waiting for the snaps of the Great Day. Here I have the first in my special 'wedding style'. It's not everyone that gets this treatment so The Husband Crofter should thank his lucky stars I was there.
I think this is The Husband Crofter with the Good Wife Crofter. Probably is. I can't imagine I took snaps of many people at the occasion. I was enjoying myself, you don't expect me to take snaps and notice who it was as well do you?
As soon as I find out who this really is and I have looked at some other negs I shall let you know. Possibly.
Whatever, the Husband Crofter is now a married Man!
A long day
-
The gallery is only open from 11 to 4.30...but it does feel a long day
when you add 1½ hour's total travelling on top..and that is the quickest,
in the ...
22 hours ago

I can see that proper photographesses don't shout say cheese.
ReplyDelete