Saturday 18 February 2012

241

Convoy

The Crofter is happy. I can assure you of that. Maybe it's because I was away for 10 days recently. Maybe it was because I bought eggs from him today, maybe it was because I let him have my home-made dental sand-blaster I found whilst clearing out my late mother's house or more likely it was because things were going well down on t'croft - despite the inclement weather. To be honest, when I arrived for a visitation, the sun was shining but it soon deteriorated into the usual snow/hail shower. Anyway, the old tractor was coaxed into life, the trailer hitched up and something horrible was taken from there to - somewhere else. Somewhere I don't know. But it helped make the great man happy. As you can see !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!