Saturday 23 February 2013

339

Yes, we have not gone away or given up - though it's tempting what with this and that. And the geese. Can't get near The Croft before them three [remaining ] geese are barking at me, making threatening runs at me and what ever. I've taken countless recipes down for goose pie/curry/etc but they still survive!

Since the last posty thing,  another calf has arrived - Lolita is her name and snaps will be posted once I have them,.. She is lovely I can tell you and her mum - Esme - is doing fine despite having the indignity of having the little lady pulled out from her nether end with ropes and things.

And the apportionment is being fenced. Lots of posts and wire encapsulating a fine piece of bog with the off bit of grass! Still, The Crofter and Dad Crofter are having fun and that's what counts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!