Thursday 5 August 2010

114

She's quick
...but not quick enough.

'been raining apparently. It does seem a tad soggy underfoot since I arrived back from my penance in England. The croft has somewhat liquified and Maclaren and the tother piggies have been made a new temp home in the coow byre to stop them sinking underground. Meanwhile the coows are complaining at the bottom of the croft - but since CJ The Bull is back home I'm rather pleased they are down there and I am up here.
There's no piglettes - obviously. To be honest I think Maclaren is a fraud. A bully and a fraudster. There, I've said it. And I've nothing to add - except for these two images from the barbering session before I left the island. And I'm so glad to be back I must say!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!